What to Look for in a Good Online Program thanks to: Learn-Pole-Dancing .com
- Check out each site carefully; look for the following:
- Access to the instructor(s). Do they allow email, chat or video contact to get help with your progress or questions
- Can you post or send in videos of yourself performing the instructed moves for feedback? I would want this feature to make sure I am 'getting it'!
- Are the lessons designed in a progressive format - from beginner moves to the more advanced tricks?
- Is safety emphasized? It's good when the instructor reinforces starting out with the simple, strength building moves before mastering other tricks?
- Do you have optional access to contact other students? This is a good option for sharing your progress, creating community, getting help and feedback. We can all learn from each other!
Here are a few online programs, always be sure the program is right for you. Click on the links below to start searching for the online pole lessons that best fit you!
Know of an online program not listed here? Drop Myss Angie a line and let her know! Email email@example.com