---- Sign up available Spring 2022 ----
WE NEED YOUR HELP! WE COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT OUR AMAZING VOLUNTEERS. SIGN UP TODAY TO BECOME A PART OF SOMETHING REALLY GREAT!
>>>WE HAVE POSITIONS SUCH AS FRONT REGISTRATION, POLE CLEANERS, JUDGES, AND MANY MORE! <<<
LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU...
A 4-8 hour shift gets you into events at discount OR free!!
>Once you have registered, you will receive a follow up email and you can tell us a little about you and how you are interested in helping. We will then assign you your position.
>>There are a list of some of the activities we need help with:
Set up/Take Down Crew
- We need physically healthy individuals for unloading gear, set up, and to take down after
Front Door Monitors
- Welcome guests and guide them to the registration desks
- Check-in guests, competitiors, and volunteers. Coat and baggage check.
- Check in students for Pole Star Workshops on Saturday and Sunday
Door Check/Wristband Monitor
- Check appropriate wristband as guests enter.
Back Stage Monitor
- Helps to organize the lineup of performers, and rotation of pole cleaners and stage hands.
Backstage Monitor Assistant
- Helps the Stage Monitor keep order of lineup and other tasks.
- Communicates with production team when perfmorer is ready
Pole Cleaner and Stage Hand
- Climbs poles and uses two towel wipe technique to clean poles. (Technique will be reviewed before shift)
- Sets up props if applicable, cleans up stage as performer leaves.
- Picks up props, clothes, etc, and sweeps.
** These two positions will be rotated between four volunteers so one set is either cleaning stage or climbing poles and then rotated**
- Ensures judges receive correct forms
- Collects forms from and calculates scores, double checked by each assistant
- Defines winner based on scores, compiles winners' order in each category
- Helps communicate with production team when judges are ready
- Ensures Judging is going as scheduled
- Makes sure judges receive an overview of the rules and any other training necessary
- Answers and troubleshoots questions and problems if arise
- Ensures all forms needed are ready
- Double checks work of assistants
Pole Competition Judge
- Qualified and trained pole fitness professionals required.
- Will receive training for judging event specifics prior to the event.
- Receives access to private lounge balcony and catering.